A short manual on howto root your UG802.
- Download Moborobo
- Download a modified version of SuperOneClick
- Install Moborobo and start the program
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your tablet (Settings –> Developer Options)
- Connect your UG802 mini PC to your PC
- Wait for Moborobo to detect the device
- Extract the contents of SuperOneClick
- Run SuperOneClick.exe
- Click on Root
- It will says the device is already rooted, click “Yes” to proceed anyway.
Read more: How to Root UG802 Rockchip RK3066 mini PC | CNXSoft – Embedded Software Development